I was just considering issuing forth a high volume screeching scream in response to the totally disorganized packing chaos that currently surrounds me.
Two things stopped me.
My windows are open - which means that I would have to explain said ruckus to my neighbors. Seriously. A call to arms like that is reserved for a slithering critter - or at the very least some kind of blood letting injury.
Cardboard and packing tape do not qualify.
Reason number two for squelching my off key soprano aria? Well... I choked on it. I choked when I thought of how ungrateful I am to have the nerve to even want to have a *head desk* moment over moving.
- I had breakfast this morning. I did not go hungry.
- I went to church with my friends. I was not alone.
- I played on my iPad while eating lunch. Play - rest - food - toys - fun - yep, and the list goes on.
- I looked through old photographs and even older photographs. I have a loving family and more friends.
- I read my daughter's blog. Again. *smack* What a reminder of how different things could have been.
- I had money to purchase packing tape. Oh - such a necessity of life! *dripping sarcasm just in case you didn't hear it in my typing*
- I have things to pack. Not only that, but I have things to give away.
- Some of these things have been in my family for a 100 years. *no sarcasm here - just the actual literal antique facts*
- I have a home waiting for me.
- I have a home until I can get to the home waiting for me.
And He does. He's that way. And then He reminds me that He really does have a plan. And it's a good one!
And I remember that it's okay to ask "why" or "what" - but "whine" is just cheezy.