Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Do you like to journal?


These videos are very fun! Jennibellie shows you how to make a Journal Travel Kit with everything you need to create some great journal pages on the go. She has lots of extra hints, too, to get your creative juices flowing!

Here is the All-in-One Journal and Travel Kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu_g4QgP1yo

And here is the video that shows you how to make the little Watersoluable Travel Palette!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwUXK_juqhA

Ingenious! Many thanks to Pam Hardy of Always Artistic for sharing Jennibellie's fun with us!

Happy creating!
Blessings,
Kathy

12 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the videos tremendously, such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Pam shared with us! I want to make one of those little palettes - looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to journal but am not very good at it so thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use the ideas for other projects, too - like cards and tags. I love little travel kits - even if I am only traveling to the front porch! LOL

      Delete
  4. Those are very fun journals. I'm a bit boring with a college ruled spiral bound notebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done much with journals, but I like to use a lot of the ideas in other ways. I thought these were some fun ideas!

      Delete
  5. My internet is being dumb and won't load the whole "first" video right now, but the beginning looks cool! I need to come back and watch it after I swap out my modern at the cable place later today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer! Hope your internet gets smart so you can see that great video! Enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Such a cool idea! I like her other art videos too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked like she had a lot of neat videos. I'll have to go back and explore when I have more time!

      Delete
  7. Fun! I am going to try dots of watercolor for the palette...I'll let you know how that goes. I can really use journal ideas. I have the best intentions and then Look! a squirrel!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *roflol* Oh can I ever identify with that!
      Did you see that butterfly????

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails