Friday, February 14, 2014

Funtry Friday - Check out my mad video skills!

Oh, and if you bought that one... I will have to go and hide. LOL

Prepare yourself for some geek-less video skills!



Yeah, well... I am learning how to use my free editing program - big score - I merged two videos together! haha And put in silly captions and titles and got the music on and the windy sound off - and then I managed to save it all so that it could upload to flickr - and then I managed to get the html and post it on my blog. ...along with a grammatically incorrect huge run-on sentence with incorrect punctuation. Go me.

Now, I need a nap.


Doesn't sunset signal the time for a "long winter's nap"?

Happy Funtry Friday!
Blessings,
Kathy

PS No bowls were smashed, stomped, creamed, or eaten in the making of this video. Nicked and slobbered on, perhaps...

16 comments:

  1. Good gracious, they're like my two cats fighting over a toy! Love your sunsets. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - yep, that's just about right! Thank you! and you're welcome =)

      Delete
  2. Cute! Good Job!! Gorgeous! And yes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - Thanks! *whew* Love to share them! And it's that time again! ;-)

      Delete
  3. beautiful sunset!
    What a fun video! Now WE can see silly Hershey playing with his bowl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love to watch him play like this. It does get a little crazy when he grabs a 2 x 4, though... lol

      Delete
  4. Ha.Ha. I am duly impressed!! Way beyond my techie skills for sure! I did sign up for a camera class at the community college two weeks after the end of tax season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *roflol* Well, I stumbled my way though and, fortunately, the program is pretty easy to figure out. LOL Have fun with your camera class! Wow - bet that will be great!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. LOL - love to watch them play like this.

      Delete
  6. lol Fun Horse Play! Good job on the video editing!
    Beautiful Sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love watching them play!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails