- You start to look for your crayons.
- You wake up in the morning before you start to cough.
- The cold morning starts to feel good again.
- You start looking for the chocolate.
- Cabin fever begins.
- You want to call people just to make them laugh at your laryngitis.
- Plain oatmeal begins to be boring.
- You pick up a brush and dip it in paint. Any color - doesn't matter.
- You start eating the chocolate you finally found.
- You think that 8 pm might be a little early for bed even if you didn't have two naps that day.
- You look at the words in your Bible and they suddenly make much more sense.
- You realize that, no, you can't count to ten without numbers.
Feeling much better (finally!), thank you.