Sunday, January 26, 2014

Better? Yes, better!

10 ways you know that you are feeling better.

  • You start to look for your crayons.
  • You wake up in the morning before you start to cough.
  • The cold morning starts to feel good again.
  • You start looking for the chocolate.
  • Cabin fever begins.
  • You want to call people just to make them laugh at your laryngitis.
  • Plain oatmeal begins to be boring.
  • You pick up a brush and dip it in paint. Any color - doesn't matter.
  • You start eating the chocolate you finally found.
  • You think that 8 pm might be a little early for bed even if you didn't have two naps that day.
  • You look at the words in your Bible and they suddenly make much more sense.
  • You realize that, no, you can't count to ten without numbers.

Feeling much better (finally!), thank you.
Blessings,
Kathy

"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former things shall not be remembered or come to mind.
But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create;
For behold, I create Jerusalem for rejoicing,
And her people for gladness."
Isaiah 65:17-18

18 comments:

  1. Ha! You're definitely feeling better if you're looking for chocolate! Glad to hear that you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, my choco-meter finally kicked in! lol

      Delete
  2. Glad you're feeling better! Chocolate cures lots of ills! Love the painting of Pal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hey - cocoa is supposed to suppress coughing. =) I had fun doing Pal's little portrait.

      Delete
  3. LOL Kathy, so glad your feeling better! Being sick sucks and you were sick for a long time.
    Hope you get some fun art time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hoping for some art time later this week. =)

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you're feeling better Kathy. Your posts always put a smile on my face...the last one cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha - I counted and, sure enough, I didn't have 10 LOL

      Delete
  5. Glad you're on the mend! My biggest indicator of bouncing back is my appetite. If I crave my usual favorites (nachos, pizza, etc.) then I know I'm fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep, chocolate is my indicator! lol

      Delete
  6. HOORAY! I am so glad you are feeling better! And I LOVE the kitty art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! me, too!
      Thanks - I had a lot of fun doing that little portrait!

      Delete
  7. So happy to hear you are FINALLY feeling better and getting over that crud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep, not coughing non-stop anymore. lol

      Delete
  8. glad you're feeling better. Cute kitty! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - me, too! It was fun to do this little pastel of Pal!

      Delete
  9. I haven't been feeling too good for a few days. much better now! How do I know? I just found the chocolate and am eating it as I write!
    I'm glad you are finally better! wonderful kitty painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Hope your medicinal chocolate makes brings you right back to perfect!
      Thank you! I enjoyed doing the pastel of Pal. =)
      Thanks - really glad to be feeling better!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails