Friday, December 27, 2013

The Funtry Friday between...

Here we are. Merry Christmas greetings are fading and being replaced with Happy New Year greetings. The tinsel still glitters and the lights still shine, but the new year will soon begin and we will roll down the road for new adventures.

Some things will stay the same, though.


Billie Jane will still try to eat the bottom of the bowls.


Hershey will still play with his sticks. Imagine this happening with a two by four... I try to hide those from him, but every once in a while he finds them.


There will be more glorious sunsets to see, I am sure. God sure puts on some dramatic sky-scapes out this way!

So now that the Christmas fun is slowing down, how about propping your feet up, grabbing a cuppa and diving into a fun read?


My friend, Carol Cox, has a great new novella in this collection! There's a little mystery going on out in Texas and someone is checking them off one by one. Who is responsible? Hmmm... These novellas were all fun - see if you can figure out who the matchmaker is before the secret is revealed.  

Oh, you may have to wait until January to get your copy - but, hey, January is just around the corner!

Blessings,
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Never a dull moment at your home & I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely not boring out here!

      Delete
  2. So Billie Jane is an optimist and Hershey thinks being a dog would be fun? Right now a cup of tea and a good read sounds lovely...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That about sums it up, Lee! haha On all counts.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year Kathy! I am glad your animals will still be doing the same things, I find them entertaining to read about! I don't read books at all anymore. I am such a slow reader takes me months lol so I gave up. I love watching tv shows and movies, more relaxing for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I enjoy sharing their antics! I like to read, but find that I pick up books and then leave them for a while and then come back. haha - not so good with library books...

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails