Friday, November 22, 2013

Funtry Friday - here and there

Well, the little birds have mostly all flown away - but some nests are right there!



Brrrr! and ahhhhh! The wood is here - to chase away the cold morning chill.


That is a good thing - because the storm is over there. And over my head.


Lots of gentle rain is falling, and I'm very thankful that the Lord has sent the moisture we need.

As long as Benny Bunny gets his carrot, he doesn't care what the weather is like.


By the way, do you know what most of my photos of Benny look like? This.


Curious little guy - and always hopeful for his snack!

Also, by the way, your weather report today is:  the rabbit is wet.


Apparently, he doesn't care if he is wet - he was still racing to get his snack! I did manage to snap the photo before all I got was nose... Some things never change.

Oh, like Bailey. Rain or shine, it's "toss my stick for me"!


Since I can't get Cookie or Lova to chase anything, I'm glad that Bailey comes over and wants to play.

Hope you have had some play time in your neck of the woods today. Happy Funtry Friday!

Blessings,
Kathy

12 comments:

  1. I don't remember seeing Benny before! Maybe he could be a painting -- you could pretend he held still long enough to model! You could pay him in carrots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha - He will happily work for carrots with an apple bonus!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awwww - thank you! Oliver is so cute. =<,,>=

      Delete
  3. I don't think I've seen Benny before, either! What a cutie. I have friends with a couple of rabbits and they seem like pretty interesting pets. Their bunnies like to push this ball around for fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      How fun! Maybe I should give Benny the toys that Lova and Cookie ignore! lol

      Delete
  4. That was a scary looking storm cloud, but "we can use the moisture." Benjamin Bunny --- Hmmm -- I've heard that name before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha - I never thought about the name! Benny was a rescue when his family could no longer care for him. I kept his name the same and added "bunny" so he wouldn't get mixed up with the other kinds of critters. ;-)

      Delete
  5. Benny is a very handsome bunny! Bailey is a cutie! Lova and Cookie should play with him too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! LOL I imagine they would have both fun and chaos if they all were together!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails