Sunday, October 20, 2013

Just when you think it is over... there's a surprise!

Look what greeted me this morning!
 

 
 
In spite of the freezing temperatures. In spite of the frozen vine. In spite of all the other flowers being withered.
 
Look what I saw!
 
Just when I thought there would be no more blooms this year, there it was - right in the middle of all the dry brittle broken vines - one more glorious Morning Glory!
 
 
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
Nehemiah 8:10
 
For some it is a humpback whale, for others a beach full of starfish... For me, it was one beautiful morning glory that defied the winter cold!*
 
Blessings,
Kathy
 
*If you have read Captivating by John and Staci Eldredge, then you know what I mean.

12 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails