Friday, October 25, 2013

Eye Spy - Funtry Friday!

I spy kitty eyes! Pal is in her favorite spot - strolling between my legs and keeping a close watch on me!
 


She has eyes that are two different colors - one is mostly green and the other has a lot more brown. Pretty kitty and pretty kitty eyes!

I had my eye on this little bird hiding in the grass weeds...


I'm not sure what kind of bird this little guy is, but he sure is cute and he had lots of company. I think they were just passing through. We do get a lot of migratory birds traveling through this area in the fall and spring.

Like these little guys...


Ummm... Well, not the big brown one, the little black ones. Those are Brewers Black Birds and this year we have another huge flock taking up residence for a while. Billie Jane doesn't seem to mind them flying all around her - she just keeps on eating.

Dinner is a favorite time with her and with Hershey. Here is Hershey's "hurry up!" look.


Speaking of "hurry up" - I had better hurry up and look at all the fall colors around here because the leaves are falling fast!


There are all kinds of beautiful colors showing up around here right now. Time to grab my paints and catch them while I can!

Hope you have some fun things to see in your neck of the woods, too. Happy Funtry Friday!

Blessings,
Kathy

20 comments:

  1. LOL! Billie Jane looks like not much will deter her from her meal! Pal has gorgeous eyes - we have two outside that have eyes that are different colors. The leaves are gorgeous! I can see changing leaves when I drive on Central north of Bethany - that's about the last long stretch here of trees that change in the Fall. BTW - I have seven paper boxes so far - I'll get them and any others I can to Cynthia within the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay - thanks for the boxes! I love that drive up Central - always has been a favorite of mine. Nope - Billie Jane is pretty much a vacuum cleaner! Pal is the second kitty I have had with different color eyes. I think the different eyes look really pretty.

      Delete
  2. Pal is beautiful! Her eyes are purrty and so are her furs and whiskers! Hope Hershey didn't have to wait long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is a very pretty kitty. =<,,>=
      Nope, Hershey got his goodies just after the photo! lol

      Delete
  3. Pal is gorgeous kitty! Her eyes are so special. I love all the other birds/animals you show in your pictures :)
    We have migratory ducks that sometimes stop over and say hello to my three ducks living in our pond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's fun to see what birds are going to go through as we do get a variety during the year. What fun to have ducks! The water out here is pretty far from us so we usually only see the water birds flying over us.

      Delete
  4. Aww, cute kitty eyes for sure. Lovely little bird. We notice some migratory birds from time to time. Unfortunately, they don't stay long enough for some good photos. No leaves falling here, yet. Maybe we'll have fall colors just before Christmas, haha. Thanks for sharing another wonderful Funtry Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane! Well, at least you will be warmer - we will be bundling up and whacking ice on all the water buckets around Christmas! lol

      Delete
  5. Pretty kitty eyes indeed! We've enjoyed some new birds, too...migration changes the view for us. Love your golden leaves and glad the horses don't allow any distractions during dinner! :D
    Hope you got your brushes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's fun to see the different birds. =) Yay, I did get my brushes out today and hope to tomorrow, too!

      Delete
  6. Pal's eyes are so pretty :) And so are the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Food is the most important thing in the whole world! Billie Jane can vouch for that!
    pretty kitty and Fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful animals and fall colors. Such pretty kitty eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been taking time to appreciate the fall colors as much as I should be this year either. They'll be gone before we know it! I love your sweet little kitty, and the horse eating out of the tire is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall slips by so quickly here - there are almost no leaves left on the trees now.
      Thank you! She is sweet!
      Haha - one of the feeders that is just a little harder for the horses to move. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails