Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sharing some blessings...

Sometimes we just need to stop and be encouraged... blessed... in some quiet way. We are not solitary creatures untouched by the lives of others. We are deeply touched. Frequently. Otherwise the bruising headlines we see would not hurt us. or make us weep...



Sometimes weeping is a good thing - when it comes from joy which has touched and healed that tender place we spend most of our lives hiding. Some people are better at bringing that out in us than others.

Sometimes the joy is in sharing the successes of others - in sharing little joys in the middle of life's storms... opening the floodgates and inviting us to walk on water...

 

Copperlight Wood


Sometimes the encouragement - and humor - is closer to home and filled with the down-to-earth-day-by-day-explosion-of-life that comes our way... day by day by day by....

Cultivated Graftings


Sometimes the blessings come out of tough circumstances and hard times. Sometimes in the midst of all of that, there is a great quiet blessed joy.

A Holy Experience


Sometimes I just need to stop and be filled and blessed.. and encouraged. If you find yourself needing a little good news, visit and enjoy these wonderful blogs. Perhaps, like me, you will find reasons to visit often and be filled.

Blessings,
Kathy

...the joy of the Lord is my strength.
Nehemiah 8:10


 (Oops - the flash mob seems to have disappeared! Sorry! You can see it in my next post, Springtime Arriveth!)
PS Be sure to watch the Flash Mob - it is incredible!
(nope, not telling you which blog!)




14 comments:

  1. stopping. experiencing the life coursing through us, the gifts, the blessings. breathe. just be alive.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Joining you in the celebration of being!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, thank you so much, dear friend...I'm very honored to be put among such great company here. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I am richly blessed by your delightful blog - and your wonderful family! Keeping you all in prayer as always!

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! And thank you for sharing those new-to-me blogs...off to do a little reading :)
    have a beautiful day,
    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flash mob! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! That flash mob was the best I have ever seen. I mentioned it because I didn't want anyone to miss it in the midst of the wonderful content on all of these blogs. We can, after all, be blessed by words of wisdom, humor, and surprises!

      Delete
  6. Inspiring message as always, Kathy! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose! Hope you have a great week, too.

      Delete
  7. Kathy, I must be blind...I visited all 3 blogs and read the posts, but I didn't see any flash mob. The post that touched me the most, though, was "A Mile in My Shoesl...Unexpected Blessings." I was reminded of my father, before he passed away, and the ways we deal with his memory losses. Thanks for sharing these posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope - you're not blind. There was a flash mob posted on A Holy Experience, but it is not there now - or at least I can't find it. Sorry - it was in Italy and included an orchestra as well as a choir. Very beautiful!
      Thank you - so sorry for the loss of your father.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails