Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Did I really do this?


What do you think? Do you think I really did these things? Maybe? Maybe not!

"Wanna Be"
original ink and watercolor ACEO
2.5 x 3.5 inches
No prizes will be given here - this is just some crazy fun. Make a guess in the comments - do you think I did all these things? none of these things? or some of these things? Get brave - list the things you think I did or did not do in the comments.

And then, if you want to get really brave, create your own post with your own list! Be sure to let me know if you do create your own blog post, because I really want to read YOUR list!

Okay - here's the list. Did I really do this?
  1. I rode in a hot air balloon.
  2. I washed and dried a mouse.
  3. I rode a race horse.
  4. I made a dress out of a plastic garbage bag.
  5. I told my sister she could fly like Superman and she found out she couldn't.
  6. I wrote a little cookbook.
  7. I dyed my hair red.
  8. I have moved a total of 22 times in my life.
  9. I won and art contest when I was a freshman in high school.
  10. I designed my own home.
  11. I have had many public speaking engagements.
And last, but not least...
    12.  I have Duck Lips.*

Okay - there you go. Have fun! Drop back on Funtry Friday this week and see how you did with your guesses.

Checking my list for something I might want to do today,
Kathy

*Confused about the Duck Lips? Check out this great blog post:  Everybody has Duck Lips

16 comments:

  1. Not so sure about you and the duck lips, but the others? Probably! You are just crazy enough for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! All but #12 (loved that post, too!). :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!
    Except for #5, I think you did all of them ;-)
    Not sure about the duck lips though ?
    The watercolour reminds me of the time I rode in a hot air balloon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would imagine you did all of these things :)
    The washing and drying of the mouse totally cracks me up...and I do think you did this...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say all but the duck lips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list Kathy! and believe you did them all :D I wish I could have watched the mouse episode...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...I'm your daughter and I'm not sure on a couple of them! This warrants a phone call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phone calls are, of course, welcome at any time! ;-)

      Delete
  8. haha - love the comments! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did all but #12! How do you wash and dry a mouse though? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang - I have been too busy to read blogs lately - I would have totally won this one! Some things are better left unsaid - and undone! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - Oh, so totally true! This was fun to write and I may do another one sometime. Carefully, that is! LOL

      Delete
  11. LMAO Do ducks have lips ha ha... I would guess you did them all too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing along everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails