Friday, March 16, 2012

Where did she go? Funtry Friday!

Cookie here, reporting for blog duty!  Woofffers!  Missy has gone walk about and we can't locate her.  Have any of you seen her?  It's time for Funtry Friday and that's our favoritest of blog posts!  If wees not finding her soon, who will write up the Funtry Friday news?????

Cookie
Time to send out Agent Lova to super sleuth the neighborhood and see what she can find out.  Her nose can finds anything!  Wowser - get on the case, Agent Lova!  Ah... Agent Lova... LOVA!!!!!


Lova

Huh?  What? *blinks*  Um... Agent Lova reporting for duty... *yawn*  Whazzup?  *stretch*  This had better be good.  I was napping... *smacks lips*  Whatcha doin'?

Missy has disappeared!

Disappeared?  Never fear!  Agent Lova is on the way.  Do I get a big goodie when I find her?  A really big one?  Wowser!  I had better get movin'!

Hey - Hershey!  Has you seen Missy?  We needs our Funtry Friday bloggy post (and I needs my goodie!)?

Hershey

She was in the *neighhhhh-borhood* a while ago - taking lots of pictures.  She doesn't have any carrots right now...  But look what she did to Billie Jane ~

Billie Jane
*paws ground*  Look, Hershey, I'm a painting!  Yeah, Missy was around here playing with her new camera...  but I haven't seen her since then.  Funtry Friday, schumtry Friday - it's close to Friday dinner!  Somebody had better find Missy fast!  Have you talked to Bethie yet?

Bethie
Baaaad idea to wait to ask the goat until last.  Of course I know where Missy is.  She's right inside there taking a nap - I can see her through the window.  Now all we have to do is send a bunch of guineas over there to wake her up.  *sheesh*  The goat's always got to do everything *maaaaahhhh*

Guinea wake up call!
****yawn****  Oh my... I had the strangest dream.  Whoa - what time is it?  Good thing the guineas woke me up!  Yikes, I had better get out there and feed all those critters.  Oh, And it's Funtry Friday - I had better go blog about a little fun in the country.  Wonder what I will blog about today...

Happy Funtry Friday
Blessings,
Kathy

=^..^=
and all the critters in the neighborhood - shhhhh!

11 comments:

  1. Hee hee! You guys are too cute! We had a lot of fun here this Funtry Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope everyone got a good feeding, and a little treat to boot! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your furry kids were so nice to step in and help with Funtry Friday today :) Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a good time when the four legged ones get to blog (well, not meaning to leave out the guineas, but they do have two legs and two wings!)
    Love the expression on Hershey's face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! super post!

    ( I DO wonder what Missy will write about....)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Sharla and furries! Wees glad you had fun, too!
    Cookie

    Woofers, story! Missy gots us good snackies! Happy furries and feathers all around!
    Lova

    Yeah, memories... sometimes I wonder how they manage to do that, too!

    hehe - that would be me, Rose! ;-)

    Why, thank you Sarah! Glad you stopped by the *neigh*borhood!
    Hershey

    Well, Splendid - we shooshed her off to feed us all and then let Cookie get her to do that last little bit. Of course, I had the whole thing planned. It's a goat's job!
    Bethie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woofers, Nancy! The herd thanks you!
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Pam - glad you enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails