Friday, September 23, 2011

What do you see out your window? Funtry Friday!

I love the view out my window!

It's really pretty at sunset!

It's a really good view out the barn window, too.

And then, when I open the door there's a very good view there, too.

Outside, there are some very fun views, too!

This one is quite colorful.  Seriously! 
See where the arrow is pointing?
Billie Jane has "color" in her bloodlines and
she keeps having more little spots show up.
There's a new white one on her chin!

Well, her little polka-dot is fun for me - hehe!

Happy Funtry Friday!
Blessings,
Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Looks like Billie Jean has a view she likes too. Works both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are still collecting rocks! Me too! I love Billie Jean's polka dots - do they show up as she ages?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant Billie JANE! Sheesh - I must have been channeling an old Michael Jackson song or something. I mean, Jane was my Mom's name - I do know how to spell it, for pete's sake! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally true, Marlene. Anytime that she has hay in view - she is very happy!

    Lee - Indeed it does - all over the place ;-)

    Karin - You bet - rocks are still some of my favorite souvenirs! LOL ;-)
    Horses change color for a looooonnnngggg time. One of her parents was a paint and it seems like every year I fine another little spot somewhere. She has some dark spots and some white spots, too. Since I don't know what either parent looks like, I don't know what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet it is! Have they ever walked inside?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane - Well, Billie Jane did make it about half way up the steps to the front door... In my last house, one of my goats came in the livingroom - but not for very long!

    Thanks, Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails