Monday, October 25, 2010

Tag! I'm it!

"Wanna Be"

Here are 4 questions that I was ‘tagged’ with from Patch, at Patch’s Diary ~ http://patchfirstshop.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/four-questions/ ~

1. If you can be the Hollywood superstar (actor/actress) for one day, who do you want to be and what you wanna do that day?

Gee – I want to be myself and I want to star in National Velvet. Oh, wait – I think I have to be younger…

2. If you have a magic door to go to anywhere in the world, what is the place you wanna open this door to?

Narnia! I totally want to go through the wardrobe! Yeah, some of us just don’t want to grow up *winks*

3. What is your favorite song you sing in the shower/bathroom?

Sing? in the shower? I would probably drown…

4. Choose between Batman and Superman.. Who is your favorite Hero and why you like him?

Superman. Hey, he can fly. Batman just swings around.

Okay, now I have to ask four questions of four other people, so here you go!
1. You can go shopping in any city in the world. Where are you going and what will you buy?

2. Your favorite dessert has no calories! What will you eat?

3. What character from a book would you like to come to life so that you could spend an afternoon with him or her (or it!)?

4. You can have any famous museum painting in the world. Which one will hang in your home?

Now, tag! You're it!

Marlene of Marlene’s Musings ~ http://marlenes-musings.blogspot.com/

Betty of Pinkglitterfae Art ~ http://pinkglitterfae.blogspot.com/

Carole of Art Plus ~ http://readingsully2.blogspot.com/

Shannon of Baruch’s Lullaby ~ http://baruchslullaby.blogspot.com/

Have fun! I’m really looking forward to your answers!
Blessings,
Kathy

17 comments:

  1. Fun answers!!!! I think this is the fun game!!!
    For me I choose Batman coz I wanna live in the dark side.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fun Blog today! :) I put you in my blog hope you will stop by!
    www.creationsbylisak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers...and fun questions :) I'm lovin' this game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor in National Velvet was gorgeous. And anyone can sing in the shower--it is one of those cosmic laws:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh...can you take me with you through the closet door? I've always wanted to go to Narnia too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted my answers at my blog, Kathy. Thanks for including me in this. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Patch! LOL - this was fun =)

    Thanks, Lisa -) Thanks for including me in your blog post. Great features there!

    Thanks, memories - I thought it was fun, too =)

    LOL - love it, Erika! You are sure I won't drown??? *hehe*

    I'm ready, TiLT - lets go check out what's behind those fur coats!

    Thanks, Stacy!

    You are welcome, Carole - glad you enjoyed it! Off to check out your answers =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathleen - I can just picture you in National Velvet (if they do a remake)! Loved reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like several of us are in love with Narnia! I think you should go for the National Velvet. Wouldn't that be fun?!
    You have asked some great questions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Magdalene - LOL - I can see it - National Velvet 40 years later ;-) That would be quite a sequel =D

    Thanks, Splendid! I think we should all have a Narnia field trip =D Yep, maybe I'll start to work on that National Velvet sequel ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great answers Kathy! naturally a horse lover like you would choose National Velvet :-)

    thanks for tagging me, I will answer here since I won't be doing a blog post for a few days....

    1) New York City of course! and I would go crazy with clothing, shoes, and perfume, lol! I can dream :-)

    2) my favorite dessert is actually the mocha birthday cake we buy from a local bakery, it has a incredible icing, and custard inside. I can eat it daily if I let myself, lol!

    3)this is a tough one since I've read so many books...how about Mr. Darcy from 'Pride and Prejudice', heehee!

    4)I would take Van Gogh's starry night, I love the energy of it, and it would look cool in my house

    thanks Kathy, this was fun!
    xoxo
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Betty - I love your answers! I want some of that cake!!! Mmmmmm! Mr. Darcy is a wonderful choice =)))) Have fun shopping - even if it is just in your dreams ;-) Starry Night is a very cool painting! It always makes me want to paint =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. On second thought I will answer here like Pink did since I am so far behind.

    1. Brussels and I would buy Belgian Chocolates
    2. Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
    3. Nancy Drew, I'd love to solve a mystery
    4. The Last Supper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great answers, Marlene - hehe - I'm ready for that trip to Brussels ;-) Never had that dessert - mmmmm! *blushes* I have never read a Nancy Drew book - but there's a pile waiting for my daughter so maybe I will grab one! I love that painting! So awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Pam =) It was fun to do, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails