Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Never quite Wordless Wednesday - *roflol* No exception here!

Aren't these great!

I won!  I won!
I won the 7 Card Draw ACEO fun on Etsy!
*dances around the room*

I got to pick 7 cards from the 'prize pool' just for tackling Mr. Random Dude and making him pick my name *winks*  He has a weakness for chocolate, you know so I threw out a large pile and.... 

Naw - the random number generator really picked my comment number and that's how I won.  Check out the wonderful shops that these artists have!

The very fun puppy card, "Best Friends", and magnet aceo is by RaysOfGrace - I have a special friend who will receive this card soon.

That cool little rooster, "Good Morning Rooster" (yes, I have a weakness for all things chicken!  lol!) is by Lazyhawk.

Those two absolutely gorgeous photographs, "After the Rain" and "Covered in Snow", are by alwaysartistic (thank you for the little extra!  I love them both!).

The cute little kitties sitting on the fence having a "Midnight Rendezvous" are by BrokenMuse.

The very fun hot air balloon is by Raedawn - that is me up there!

The dreamy mountains with the soft clouds is by johnniebelinda - what a peaceful place to be.

And the tiny little city with the fall colored trees, "Autumn on the Hill" is by leepierce - It's a fun reminder of all the Fall festivities that are just around the corner.

Thank you all!  I am so excited to add these to my little collection!  

You want to have some fun, too?  Search the Etsy forums for the latest  "7 Card Draw" thread where you can win up to 7 ACEOs!  Lots of talent and lots of fun.  It was hard to pick just 7 - there is so much beautiful artwork there!

Have a winner of a day!
Blessings,
Kathy

10 comments:

  1. Great choices! I'm still so stoked that you chose mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again Kathy! Thanks for picking mine I love it when I know my art went to a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picks, I am very honored you choose one of mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bunch of folks, lovely collection YAY! for your win and thanks for choosing my little fall city :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kathy!! Beautiful aceo's you picked ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! you've picked some beauties, enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win and thanks for blogging them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww - thank you all! So glad you stopped by =) I loved blogging about these wonderful cards! I am still floating on 'cloud nine' from winning! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selections, Kathy. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Carole - it was soooo HARD to choose! There are so many talented artists who have contributed to the 7 Card Draw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails