Monday, September 20, 2010

Ah, the dog breeders are at it again!

These are just too good not to share! 


~ Pointer + Setter = Pointsetter, a traditional Christmas pet
~ Kerry Blue Terrier + Skye Terrier = Blue Skye, a dog for visionaries
~ Great Pyrenees + Dachshund = Pyradachs, a puzzling breed

~ Pekinese + Lhasa Apso = Peekasso, an abstract dog

~ Irish Water Spaniel + English Springer Spaniel = Irish Springer, a dog fresh and clean as a whistle

~ Labrador Retriever + Curly Coated Retriever = Lab Coat Retriever, the choice of research scientists

~ Newfoundland + Basset Hound = Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisors

~ Terrier + Bulldog = Terribull, a dog that makes awful mistakes
~ Bloodhound + Labrador = Blabrador, a dog that barks incessantly

~ Malamute + Pointer = Moot Point, owned by... oh, well, it doesn't matter anyway

~ Collie + Malamute = Commute, a dog that travels to work

*Thanks to Pastor Tim for this joke!*
cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh

Happy Puppy Day!   Which one is your favorite?  *roflol*  Really hard for me to choose just one!
Blessings,
Kathy

14 comments:

  1. My favorite? This is a tough decision...I'm torn between peekasso and pointsetter. Thanks for the morning laugh.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great, but did you know that if you have two dachshunds that you also have a pair a dachs, and a puzzling situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the morning chuckles :-)
    I'd like an Irish Springer please, lol!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too CUTE! Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all, but peekasso is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! My favorite is the Pointsetter, which would probably also help with my quilting, besides being my birthday flower, er, dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, thanks for sharing.
    my fav...
    Pekinese + Lhasa Apso = Peekasso, an abstract dog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!! I like the Irish Water Spaniel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the laugh...I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you all enjoyed them! This just cracked me up and I had to share it - love your favorites ;-) I still can't decide =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Too funny! Passing it on to my dog loving friends!

    Love the continuous line drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! That's great!!! Love the Lab Coats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails