Monday, August 2, 2010

So, the wash was up and Etsy was down and I...

...just kept on 'truckin'!  *roflol*

I had great plans to get things listed like crazy and to mow all my weeds this weekend ;-)  Both had to wait a bit *lol* The weeds are still waiting for a sunny day to dry us up a bit out here!  In the meantime, I will get a bit more caught up with all my online friends.  *whew* Thanks for all the comments and visits while I was with my family =)  I appreciate you all dropping by!  I am officially back now *laughs* finally!

And here is what I came back to...

Got up Sunday morning and looked outside...
Hmmm - really wet out there!


...massive puddle for the horses and...
Mr. Hershey was not amused.  He did NOT want to walk through it!  lol!


When I went to church, I saw that the wash was running.
Today, it was over the road and the sherriff was blocking the road
this morning.  I heard that the water was down tonight.
*roflol*  You know you have lived in the country for a while,
when you don't check the road unless you will need to go somewhere soon =p
Miss Lazy Bones will check it tomorrow and give you an updated report then!  lol!

The only place I planned to go today was Etsy to list some new artwork.  However, Etsy had a little listing glitch =p so I just wrote up stuff and saved it to cut and paste later.

Oh - hey - this would be later!  Guess I had better get on over to my Etsy shop and show off some new artwork ;-)  Care to join me?

Blessings,
Kathy

10 comments:

  1. Kathy--glad you had a good visit with family!
    That is quite a bit of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking on the cut and paste... figures when you find time to do something you cant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kathy, that was alot of rain! I can't wait to see the new items in your shop ;o) I'm glad you had a nice time with your family;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of rain! I can't blame Mr. Hershey for not wanting to go through all that. I really enjoyed visiting your Etsy shop. You do beautiful work and I especially love your watercolor horses. Thanks for your visit at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love days when you don't even care if the roads are open...you just stay in and have a good time at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Too funny! Wow that is a lot of water! Welcome Back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Splendid - it was a 'fair good amount'!

    Thanks, Pam - good to be back - missed you!

    Me, too, memories! Going to have one of those days tomorrow! woohoo!

    Thanks, dellartist - your artwork is lovely, too! Glad you stopped by =) lol - Hershey is glad it is drying up a bit ;-)

    Thanks, Marlene - still trying to get caught up! I missed checking in with all my favorite people!

    Thanks, Magic =) I have listed some and I have more to list! And ideas that are about to explode onto paper ;-)

    LOL - Keeper's - so totally true! I try to keep a second set of plans (or 3rd... or 4th... lol) for just such days ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Goodness...is all I can say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of water, huh?! Well, Carole, at least it dries up fast =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails