Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Taking a little break...

...but due to the wonders of the 'cyber world' I am still here!


My family is gathering to honor the memory of my uncle.  I wrote about him in my blog post, Saying goodbye... 

As I said in the title of this post, I am taking a little break...  However, due to the wonders of the cyber world, I will ***poof*** appear through the amazing mysteries of technology.

In other words, I have scheduled some posts to show you a few of the new paintings I will list in my Etsy shop when I open it up again.  You can stroll on over there and click a little button to receive a reminder email when my shop is open again.  We'll wait for you here...  

Welcome back!  As I was saying I will post a few of my brand new paintings for you to preview.  This one is called "Taking a Break" - appropriately enough!  It is a pen and ink and watercolor with a smidge of watercolor pencil.  There sits the garden - but all the workers are taking a break in the shade!

Hope you are getting a few summer breaks, too!
Blessings,
Kathy 


8 comments:

  1. Relax and enjoy your break, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to take a break & I really like your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although it's a sad occasion, I hope you are enjoying visiting with family. I really like your new painting too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you are getting together with family for such a sad occasion. See you when you get back. Love this art card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you get to have a break, It is so fun to schedule post so you really are here when your not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break. We will miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! It was a good family time with lots of visiting and remembering old times. We enjoyed the chance to gather together =) I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes from you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails