Friday, July 16, 2010

A little Funtry Friday Camouflage

Here's some 'camo' - country style ;-)

Guinea-flage
Rocks?  or guineas?  Guineas!

Doggie-flage
AKA - I want to be a zebra...
Lova has great ambitions.  Odd, but great!

Cat-er-flage

Oranges Bajoranges carefully concealed...
except for the tail!

Goat-er-flage

Bethie playing peek-a-boo...
...and hoping for a treat!

more Cat-er-flage

Forrest in the garden - her favorite place to hide.
Not looking at me means that she is TOTALLY invisible!

Bunny-flage

Ummm...  well...  it was Benny a minute ago...

And me...  I am hiding behind a cup of hot chocolate - lol - that I let get cold ;-) because it's summer!

Where are you hiding?

shhhhhh!  I won't tell!
Blessings,
Kathy

11 comments:

  1. They're just playing a little hide n seek with you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, Pam - lol - and continually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures. It looks to me like they are hiding from the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post! And yep, if they aren't looking at you, you can't see them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I hear there will be an invisibility cloak soon. The ultimate-flage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're playing peek a boo ;o)
    Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures and adorable!!

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and clever names you've given them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny Kathy...what great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Carole =) I love taking pictures of our critters!

    Thanks, Judi - though I can't take credit for all the names. My neighbor has named some of these little critters ;-)

    Thanks, memories!

    Thank you, Sue =)

    LOL - Crow, I think you may be right ;-) Glad you enjoyed them!

    *roflol* funny, Lee - guess I will just have to fling food and hope for the best, then ;-p

    Beaded - so TOTALLY true! LOL! Really funny when employed by the horses... Food always snaps them out of that!

    Could be, Marlene - it has been really warm lately. It's fun to watch them 'hunker down' as we say =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails