Sunday, July 11, 2010

A little att*I*tude adjustment...

A cat.
A cat is.
A cat is a walking attitude.

Have you ever noticed how a cat always tries to get whatever they want whenever they want it?  They just don't want take 'no' for an answer. 

And, have you ever seen the total attitude that a cat can have when they don't get their way???  Fussy to say the least...

I know, however, that my life is not so much about what happens as it is about what my attitude is towards what happens.   There is, I believe, attitude and att*I*tudeIf I focus on *me* in every situation, I will be disappointed.  If I take the focus off of the *I* (me) being in the center of my  att*I*tude, and return the i to it's proper perspective, I will have a much better attitude about everything.

And, I find that I am much happier when I do that, too - goodbye fussy me *laughs*

Having a good attitude also helps me to be more creative.  After all, who can be really cranky and really creative at the same time?  I know that I can't.

Yep, I'm going to go adjust my attitude a little bit and make sure that I have the right focus in my life - and then I think I'll get busy and create some art!  How about you?

Blessings,
Kathy

I press on toward the goal for the prize
of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post about att I tude. It's definitely something I struggle with, and you stated it so clearly ... nice to use your cat as an opener ~ Linda (aka Skye, aka Raedawn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to have a CATtitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda - I think we all struggle with that! Thanks - glad you liked my cat - lol - she REALLY has some attitude ;-)

    Thanks, Marlene!

    LOL - nope, Cynthia - that would give us a total hairball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cats are great and have a unique personality

    ReplyDelete
  5. They definitely do, Julie! I have had many cats - and all of them delightfully unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails