Saturday, July 10, 2010

Etsy Blogger Blogger of the Month! Missie of nwwonders =)

Prepare to be whisked away to the beautiful northwest country at Missie's Etsy shop, nwwonders ~
Missie said this about her lovely photograph ~ "I've never seen
a sunset like the ones I see from First Beach in La Push, Washington.
It looks like God approves and is giving it a thumbs up!"



God did paint a beautiful sunset there and Missie captured the moment very well!  I can't stop with just one image, though - feast your eyes on these lovely photographs ~
 
Want to have a daily dose of Etsy?  Then check out this busy lady's blog also, Sykin's One Stop Etsy Shopping Guide, where she will feature a new and different item from Etsy every day.  Keep an eye out, too, because she may have contests, giveaways, and reviews, too!
 
To search for more great Etsy Bloggers Team members, just search "all items" for "etsybloggers team" and enjoy all the fun things you will find!
 
Happy shopping!
Blessings,
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Great feature! She has a very nice shop! Beautiful photography, I love this one... http://www.etsy.com/listing/50044654/falling-off-the-edge-of-the-world-print

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam - I love that one, too. It was really hard to figure out what I would feature for her because she has such great things in her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo's, It makes me happy to live here in the beautiful Pacific NW. It truly is a gorgeous place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is, Marlene - I was in Auburn, WA for a couple of years and it was really pretty there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the great feature! I love the comments as well :) I used to live in Auburn, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, small world, Missie! Glad you liked the blog post =) Sorry I didn't comment earlier - I was away from the computer for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails