Sunday, June 6, 2010

Something new... and very different!


I have something new for my Etsy shop ~ and you get a sneak preview right here!

I love the look of old vintage photos ~ just a 'warm' kind of 'homey' feel to them.  There have been lots of times when I have thought about incorporating them into my artwork, but I was always concerned about copyright laws.  I know a lot of other artists are, too.  So, I came up with an idea ~ and it grew into another idea, and that idea sprouted wings and took off.

Typical of me, wouldn't you say?!

At any rate, I thought that it would be fun to make some vintage 'look' photos.  Then I thought that it would be fun to sell them...  And then, I thought that some other artists might like to use them, also.  So....  keep on the lookout because I will be adding a 'Digital Download' section where you will be able to download fun farm pictures of all kinds!

What can you do with them?  ACEOs/ATCs, jewelry, scrapbooking, cards, collage, gel transfers, kids projects, crafts for sale, and more!  You may reprint these as many times as you want!  The uses are limited only by your imagination!

And, yes, I said crafts (and art!) for sale!  You may use these images in art, jewelry and crafts that you create to sell!  The list of what you can do with these images is much longer that the list of what you may not do with them. 

You may not reproduce the images either digtally or in print for resale or distribution to others in an unaltered state.  You may not resell the images as part of a digital collection or digital scrapbooking kit.

Check out the listings for more details, or contact me if you have any questions!  I am excited about my new project ~ hope you like it, too!

Blessings,
Kathy

PS  On Sunday, I usually leave you with a Scripture ~ this verse is one I have been holding close to my heart recently ~

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication
with thanksgiving let you requests be known to God.  And the peace of God
which surpasses all comprehensioun shall guard your hearts
and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philipians 4:6-7

8 comments:

  1. Those vintage look photos sound like a great idea! I like the look of the cow photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, and very generous of you to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea.
    Phil 4:6-7 is my favorite verse of scripture.

    Love the cow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE vintage photos and have quite a large collection of them - mostly family photos. I would be happy to let you peruse them for use in your art, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I did list some today, with more tomorrow (I hope!)

    Thanks, Karin - I may just take you up on that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..you are ambitious, Kathy. Good luck with that new project. I have thought of doing the same thing but just decided I have too much on my plate. I admire your determination. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool idea Kathy! Good Luck, hope you do really well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Carole and Pam! I am working on more of them =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails