Friday, June 18, 2010

Funtry Friday ~ Musical Munching

Okay ~ grab your hats and binoculars and see if you can keep up with the game plays in Morning Musical Munching!

And, as they say ~ a picture is worth a thousand words!

Hershey evicts Billie Jane from her feeder ~ he's always sure that she got something that he didn't get.  *laughs*  So totally not true!  And he won't find much here that he wants because she eats really fast.

Billie Jane trots over to Hershey's feeder...  but he has already eaten all the good stuff!
Hershey slowly strolls over to the goat pen to casually finish anything that has been left there.  When you're the King - you can 'slowly stroll' and everyone just bows and moves aside.  As it should be...  just ask him!  *roflol*
Hey, they won't let me eat in there, too!


Look!  Hershey!  I have your cone!  I'm gonna make it smell all goaty!

LOLGoatz... can haz camera, plezzzzz?????
(How's that for a 'shadow shot'! *winks*)

You are sooooo not paying attention to me! 
C'mon!  Let's play!

Oh, I give up.  I'm just going to play with this
because all of the rest of you are so boring!

And, yep - every morning we play Musical Munching.  Pretty entertaining way to start my day!

Blessings,
Kathy

Don't want to miss any of my blog fun?  Subscribe to my RSS Feed and you won't miss a thing!

9 comments:

  1. what a perfect way to start the day! your goat has the cutest little expression on his face :-)
    xoxo
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animals are so much fun, and I love your goat (I miss mine).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to start every day! Love the shadow shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like my place, only instead of horses and goats it is dogs and cats! The food is always, er, greener(?) in the other dish! Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly lead an interesting life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Betty =) It is a great way to start the day!

    Awww, Marlene - come pet Bethie anytime you want!

    Thanks, Beaded! I have never submitted a shadow shot, but I have taken some that I thought were pretty fun.

    hehe - oh, so very true, Karin!

    Never boring around here, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Your animals sound like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun musical :P
    little goat needs a buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are a lot of fun, Pam!

    Thanks, TiLT =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails