Monday, May 3, 2010

A little something new from me...

Little, literally, since these are ACEOs!  I had some 'computer fun' and came up with some altered art versions of some of my paintings =)

Best Friend


Windy Day


Sugar


I Want to Play

It was fun to 'play' with these in PhotoShop and come up with a new look for some old favorites.  I have listed "Best Friend" in my Etsy shop, and I am thinking about listing the others, too.  For me, the creative process was doubly fun - first I got to paint and then I got to play on the computer *winks*

So, what do you think of my little altered art creations?  Thumbs up?  Thumbs down?

Happy creating!
Blessings,
Kathy

PS - ACEO stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals and they are small works of art that are 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (6.4 cm x 8.9 cm), roughly the size of a standard playing card. They are an affordable and fun way to collect wonderful works of art by your favorite artists, including me *grins*

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I think my favorite is Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great Kathy, I can't pick a favorite as they are all good but I am leaning towards Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THUMBS WAAAAYYY UP!! Great job! I love I Want to Play! Actually, I love all of them, but the "play" philosophy won me over. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you! I'm glad you liked them =) Glad to know your favorites, too!

    lol - You all like the same horse - hehe - both I Want to Play and Sugar are the same little mare who lives behind me. She is so cute and really sociable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two Enthusiastic thumbs up from me! These are little beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, I think they're wonderful. I especially like Windy Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Jessie!

    Thanks, Ani - glad to know your favorite =)

    Thanks, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are neat, Kathy. Hope they do well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails