Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts... a new venture!

Care to join me on a journaling journey?  I have decided to take the plunge, dive into the journal crazy world, grab my pens and paint, and create!
Right now, it's all in black and white - but who knows what colors will emerge next...  Stay tuned and I will share my Thursday Thoughts with you each week and we can watch this journal unfold together!

Have you created a journal before?  What did you put in it?  Your thoughts?  drawings? bits and pieces of your life?  Where did your journal journey take you?

Blessings,
Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how your journal develops. I have not started yet but have plans to do that as soon as things get settled down a bit and I get caught up on other projects, almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing a journal, but an art journal would be fun too! Maybe you will inspire me to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried journaling many times as an adult and it has never gone very far... think I must talk too much!

    I to hope that it develops into something to meet or exceed you expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My journal picked up where my "Dear Diary" days left off. I have always kept a journal - daily happenings, hopes, dreams, sketches, ideas, lists of things I want to accomplish - whatever enters my head. Some days it is REALLY short! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun, Kathy. I have only done a writing journal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene - I have ideas percolating ;-)

    What I love, Dora, is that 'anything goes' in an art journal!

    Thanks, Fusion =) I have kept a 'blessing book' for many years, but this will be a first 'journal' for me ;-)

    Karin, that does not surprise me! What a wonderful thing to have done and how great to look back through all those pages of your life!

    I am always 'stumped' at what to write (outside of my blessing book) so I decided to dive into an art journal. I think it will be fun, Carole =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having a wonderful time - I don't know what's more fun - doing the journal or sharing the ideas for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails