Sunday, April 4, 2010

In the footsteps of my Father....

My dad left me an excellent set of footprints to follow...

he led me down good paths...
and he showed me nice places to stay...
That's because he followed his Heavenly Father.

Happy Easter!
Blessings,
Kathy

In my Father's house are many rooms;
if it were not so, would I have told you
that I go to prepare a place for you?
John 13:2

The photos are of Dad's iris, the retaining garden wall that Dad and I built, and an architectural painting by Dad.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Have a wonderful Easter with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he was a kind man with a good sense of humor - even during our "teenage angst" years! Blessings to you and your family, Kathy, and Praise the Lord - He is Risen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Marlene - we had a wonderful time today =)

    Thanks, Karin =)
    He is Risen, Indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post. Thank you for sharing your Dad with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank the Lord for parents we love and respect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Ani - he was a great Dad!

    Indeed, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice thing...to remember your Dad like that. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Carole - I love to do that for both of my parents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails