Saturday, March 20, 2010

W0W!!! Not one, but two treasuries! Happy me =)

How nice to find my artwork in not one, but two lovely treasuries!
Forest fae

Stunning miniature Art Gallery

Hope you had a chance to stop by and see the lovely choices that these creative curators have made!   All of the artists in these treasuries appreciated your comments, as well as your visits to their shops to check out all the lovely creations.  I am still looking forward to the day when one of the treasuries I am in hits the front page of Etsy!
Blessings,
Kathy

10 comments:

  1. I fianlly found your blog..yay!! Am off to cc the treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices in both treasuries, congrats for being chosen to be in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful treasuries! Congrats on being featured! I clicked and commented on both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Kathy. I am happy to see one of mine on one of yours too....Yeah!....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all =) and Congrats to you, too, Carole!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails