Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Sworn to Protect" by DiAnn Mills - a really great book!

I am so excited to share this great book, "Sworn to Protect" by DiAnn Mills, for several reasons...
  • First of all, everyone loves a great read.



I can hardly put this book down!  I love a mystery - and I have to admit, with all the twists and turns, I really am not sure who 'done it'!





  • and...  I actually got to correspond with the author before she wrote this book!
  • and...  She thanked me!
Well, I mean - she thanked me in the emails she sent and I was delighted to share the information that I knew with her.  But!  then she also thanked me in her book!

Wow - I have never seen my name in print in a book before =)

Okay - so I am a little excited, but I thought it was awfully nice of her to do that and I just had to share it with you all!

Okay, now where did I put that book...  mmmm.... and some hot chocolate....  mmmmm....... 
'night all!

Blessings,
Kathy

PS  Stay tuned for some updates about the book that Cynthia wrote and that I am illustrating - can't wait to see that one in print!

12 comments:

  1. That's pretty darn cool! Sounds like a book I would like to read, love a good mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some good reading material. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that she thanked you in the book, congrats! Glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting! I'll have to see if I can find a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished this and it was really great! I could hardly put it down =) Thanks, everyone! =)

    I helped her with the information about sign language and children - which was very fun for me to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I've put it in my Amazon basket "for later" when I've run out of books to read. I like romantic suspense, especially Christian.

    It looked like it was 2 in the series. Do you know what the first one is called?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is, Julie - but I think they are all 'stand alone'. The next one is about an FBI agent, I think =) The theme is the same in all of them. I haven't read the first one *winks* yet! This was really good - I was almost to the part where she revealed the criminal before I figured out who it was. Then it still had some twists and turns to surprise me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...Sounds good - I think I will have to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie - It made me want to read more of her books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kathleen! I enjoyed reading the book and as predicted, will be looking for more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you enjoyed it! I am waiting for more, too =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails