Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So, it's snowing and I am thinking about SPRING!

Yep - and my springy thoughts will not be stopped!  *roflol*  The Etsy Bloggers Carnival just jogged me back into spring mode.  Made by Melissa, one of the Etsy Blogger Team members, posted this topic for our March Carnival -

Spring time is almost here, do you have any special
items in your shop to celebrate the season?


- and, bingo!  I was thinking about all of the wonderful things that Spring brings~
 




 
Hope this brings a little Spring into your day ~ just in case you have some residual winter cabin fever *winks*  Click the titles above each image and you can cruise on over to my Etsy shop for  more details about them.  No worries - I'll grab a cup of hot chocolate and watch the big snowflakes and wait for you right here.
 
Blessings,
Kathy

12 comments:

  1. I am so ready for SPRING!

    Love that sunflower :)

    ~Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too, Anastasia! thanks =)

    Thanks, Carole =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all the baby animals in the spring time!!! My fave thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Paintings! I am thinking of spring today too - it's raining :)
    The snow is disappearing fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunflower, I always think of my mom when I see one as they were one of her favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun post. my flowers are up! Yea! And baby animals... awww!

    ReplyDelete
  7. commenting on Marlene's comment--
    My mom loved the color yellow and sunflowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed - sunflowers and baby animals top my list of faves for spring - and my Dad's iris =)

    And yay!!! snow is almost all melted... um back to mud =p lol!

    Thanks for all the fun comments =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love spring, beautiful spring artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love spring, too! Thanks, Pam =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails