Exploded in mud… nice, huh?
You might recognize those as shoes if you look carefully at the little black strings hanging there… yeah. Those are shoe laces =p.
And this is just from what I *laughingly* call my garden. Well, things do grow there and I have planted some of them - on purpose *winks*
Never fear, though ~ I used my favorite trusty tool to attack that mud and then I had (reasonably) "nomal" chore shoes once again! My trusty tool? Check out my previous post, The best little Jim-Dandy gadget, to see what it is.
And then I landed on the computer and my day imploded... I have been working on a web page for some time and getting things together to start a second blog so it was time to go get my domain name. Now, I thought that would be a fairly simple thing...
- First, I had to decide on a name. okay... got that... I have two names.
- Then I had to check to see if either and/or both were available... okay - I had done a previous search - all clear there...
- Then, I had to pick where to host my domain. Gadfry. My eyes were rolling around in my head and I had so many windows open that there had to be a virtual wind storm rolling through my computer. After all was said and done - lots of options and lots of choices *rolls what's left of eyes* I picked GoDaddy.
- Okay... so how was I to know that after I picked the host that I was going to have to decide between all those options... Snikies!
- and read all those legal notes and snipits that you have to check out before you cyber sign the dotted cursor....
- finally.... it was all done... and paid...
So how's your web page going??? Any great hints you would like to share to keep me sane while I do this??? Thanks!