Thank you to Linda (Artwolf) for giving me this very fun award! Have fun visiting Linda's blog, The Briar Rose Gate and find out what her answers were, too.
And now, I am passing on this uplifting award to the blogs listed below as a thank you for sharing the Sunshine you create for others!
1) Please thank the person who gave the award to you.
2) Copy the award and place it in your blog.
3) Link back to the person who nominated you.
4) Name 6 things that no one would really know, about yourself.
5) Nominate your Sunshine Award bloggers and post links to their blogs.
6) Leave a comment on each of those blogs letting them know you have nominated them for the Sunshine award.
Pam ~ Always Artistic
Marlene ~ Marlene's Musings
Angel, Isabella, and Sadie (and Mommy and Daddy) at BeadedTail
Melody at Mama's Little Ditty
Anastasia at Matt's Crafty Wife
And now *tada* here are six whacky facts about me that you probably don't know (and you may not want to know)!
- I always wear shoes - real shoes, not sandles. I don't quite hate going barefoot - but I come really close to it.
- I don't use shampoo and I don't use toothpaste. Check out Rose of Sharon Acres great tooth chips and shampoo bars and you will know why!
- I would much rather write with a good pencil than a ball point pen. ...and I am a little bit of a pencil snob... No, I am a huge pencil snob =p
- I won't watch an R rated movie no matter how good you say the movie is. I haven't liked any that I have seen, so I don't bother watching them anymore.
- I recycle, reuse, and feed critters so much stuff that I cancelled my garbage service. I only have one tiny bag of garbage about every three weeks. This is, of course, assuming that I have not gone on a sorting and cleaning rampage. Then it may be time for a 'dump run'.
- I have my gall stones. In a jar.
Have a great week - and remember, any comments on any of my blog posts this week will enter you into my fun give-away! Details are ---- here ----