Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

I had a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend – because I LOVE having Mikayla and Naomi visit me!



Spending time with the ones you love is a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Hugs and love from my grandkids fill my heart and bring joy to all the corners of my day. I wonder if God doesn’t feel that way when we love Him and spend time with Him in prayer. After all, He did say that He loved us so much that He sent His Son to us. Now that’s LOVE!

Hope you had a splendid Valentine’s Day, too – full of His love!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Blessings,

Kathy

PS - Today is the LAST DAY to comment and be entered in to win some great free gifts in my February Fun Give-Away!  Winners will be posted this week =)

4 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails