Friday, February 26, 2010

Funtry Friday ~ Head 'em up, move 'em out!

Okay, there's a list of errands so let's get movin'!
  • go to post office to mail order ***wootwootwoot*** I sold a print!  yippee!  check... and I got a bill and a bunch of junk mail =p
  • pick up prescription at Costco ~ check... and I only bought a couple of extra things =p
  • race back to Chino to grab a bale of hay from the feed store before they close...  check... 


Nice bunch of people in the feed store.  Friendly, too.  Yep.  I jumped right in the middle of a 'goat conversation' before I ordered my hay.  I'm bit distracted... still trying to remember what I forgot to put on my list of stuff to do...  not enough errands...  at least it seems that way =p  What did I forget?

"What can I get for you today, maam?"
"Hi, yeah - hay - I need a bale of bermuda grass, please."
"Will that be all today, maam?"
"Yep, that'll do 'er."
"Is that 'to go' maam?"  (said with a completely straight face)
"Yes, please."  (instant automatic reply)

****hysterical laughter****

Ahem.  Well, maybe you had to be there *laughs*

...  um, and while you're at it ~ add a side of fries to that order, please =p  I think that's what I forgot *winks*

Happy Friday!
blessings,
Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Where is there a Costco near you? I am impressed! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - well, Karin, it is almost an hour away *laughs* but so is everything else =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time bring the horses so they can "eat in"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you got your errands done. And you REALLY didn't need the fries anyway! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the local color you bring to us. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey - memories, yeah - and maybe they will have a sample 'cookie bar' for the horses like they do for the doggies =p

    totally true, story - hehe!

    Thanks, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe, Pam - always a good day when I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails