Sunday, February 28, 2010

Etsy Blogger Blogger of the Month! TiLT Creations! (oops! almost forgot!)

***ack***  I can't believe I almost forgot to show you this great Etsy Blogger!  She has not one, but TWO Etsy shops and not one but TWO blogs!  Wow - now here is one busy woman!

Check out TiLTCreations for fun things like this great tote (so pretty and practical!) ~

...and then check out her tilttoo shop for great 'destash' like this wonderful baby pattern (hehe - baby stuff never goes out of style *winks*) ~
You can keep up on all her crafting and her hectic life on her blogs ~
http://tiltcreations.blogspot.com/
http://tiltcreationstoo.blogspot.com/

Check out the great vacation photos on a recent post on her TiltCreations blog - and then check out a fabulous treasury she was in on her TiltCreationsToo blog.  Happy 'web surfing'!

*whew* and in the meantime, I am going to go 'pause' and make sure I haven't missed anything else important!

Blessings,
Kathy

PS - I am so glad that God reminds me to renew my mind ~ what a jumble things are when I don't!  And how peaceful they are when I do =)  Hope you enjoy a moment of pause from the hectic pace of the world today ~ as well as a moment of peaceful renewal with the Lord.

Do not be conformed to this world
but be transformed by the renewal of your mind,
that you may prove what is the will of God,
what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Romans 12:2

11 comments:

  1. You are welcome, TiLT! LOVE that bag =) Your shops are fun and full of great buys! I really got hooked on all those patterns - very fun assortment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up!

    I was late, too, and feeling badly about it. Then I realized, "This is a blog. The feature isn't going to go away, just because the calendar changes from February to March." What we think of as a monthly feature is also a "Forever Feature"! I like the thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true, Anitra - I thought the same thing =) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right...baby patterns are always in style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bag, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she has some cute ones, memories!

    You are welcome, Marlene - I love that bag, too =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails