Sunday, February 21, 2010

Check this out - Wow! God's amazing handiwork!

Okay ~ there are a few plusses to all the ***ouches*** I had earlier this week!  Look what I found in the wood pile ~


This was in with all of the wood I had delivered.  It is just a piece that had been cut and split ~ and look at the perfect heart!  Yes, you can see all the way through it ~ amazing!


I think God likes wood ~ Look at the cabinet door in my kitchen!
(which has nothing at all to do with the wood pile ~
except that it is wood and also amazing!)

Do you see the perfect little cross?!
More lovely awesomeness!

I found some other pretty incredible stuff in the wood pile, too ~ but I will share that another day *winks*  So, as Paul Harvey used to say ~ 'stay tuned for the rest of the story'! 

Blessings,
Kathy


My mouth is filled with Thy praise,
and with Thy glory all the day.
Psalms 71:8

17 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love it. The heart and a cross! Cool. God is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So totally true, Anastasia! When I walked into my kitchen, I saw the cross right away. I love that heart, too! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus must have wanted to remind you how very much he loves you. What a sweet gift. And I love the perfect cross. Can't wait to see more. Thanks so much for sharing.
    :o) button (linda)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! I love how you find joy in all the simple things :)
    This is true beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! LOVE anything wood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the things I love about nature, God is in the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cool! It is something that you would see for sale on EBAY. I see some other things in your cupboard door also, like faces. I will say no more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I discovered Paul Harvey while in college. I just loved his stories and that voice! I do miss him...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leave it to you Kathy! You see Him everywhere, and I LOVE that you are so excited about it every time!
    You are precious!

    xoxo, Daff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, thank you for posting these and writing!!simply lovely, as only He is, and He is everywhere always and forever ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I love wood - my garden is full of wood pieces that I have gleaned from many areas of Arizona and other parts of the U.S. That heart is just beautiful! And how cool is that to have a cross in your kitchen cabinet door? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, button =)

    Thanks, memories!

    me, too, Audrey!

    totally true, Beantree!

    I see all kinds of things in these cabinets, Marlene - just like indoor clouds =p

    I miss him, too, NICO - very insightful man!

    Aw, thanks, Daffy (((hugs)))

    So very true, Kippy =) we just have to keep our eyes open!

    Thanks, Karin - I love wood, too - roflol - and I have a little pile of 'do not burn this' wood!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neat! Spotted any miracles lately? LOL....just me kidding you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. tehe - Carole - to many to list *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Pam - I love finding things like these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails