Thursday, February 4, 2010

Are you curious? Here's a little February Fun information!

Hope you all are enjoying the February Fun posts for the "month of love"!  I just LOVE keeping you on the edge of your seat while you wait to see what you can win.  *naughty me*

Okay - Here's a few hints...

There will be one GRAND PRIZE which will be drawn from all of the individual comments posted since February 1st.  Everytime you post a comment, you are entered another time into this drawing.

There will be a SECOND PRIZE which will be drawn from all of the individual names of people who posted comments since the first of February.

And there will be a special FUN PRIZE for the person who posts the most comments since February 1st.

What exactly do you win?  hehe - now, now!  I will tell you, but not today *winks*  I just LOVE to keep you guessing!

One thing I will tell you is that the same person can't win more than one of these three prizes.  If I get the same name twice, I will draw again - just to spread around the joy and fun!

Have some February Fun and comment away!  Contest ends February 14th!
Blessings,
Kathy

Don't forget to visit these blogs for more great Valentine give-aways!

Christine ~ Purple Pony Art

14 comments:

  1. very intriguing, Kathleen! Whatever your surprises may be, they'll be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Splendid =) I do have some special goodies in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO! I am commenting every day (when I remember!haha) I wanna win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy your collage of pics is way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your posts! The photo is a perfect bunch of your work :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of all of your art work I have seen over the years (and years, and years......heehee) I love your animals the best! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, well, I'm sorry for all of you, but I too want to win.♥patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thank you, matts ;-)

    Thanks, Marlene =)

    Thank you, Lee =)

    Aw - thanks, Karin! hope to get some painting time this weekend since I have two in progress right now =p lol!

    tehe - aw, Patti - kind of nice to have you all wrestling over my artwork =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew! I am way behind. Nice give-away, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, angel *blushes* I appreciate the compliment!

    Hi, Carole - glad you stopped by busy lady!

    BeadedTail - it's lots of fun for me *winks* hope it's lots of fun for everyone else, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was so much fun! Beautiful horses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails