Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday's Words - LAUGH*LAUGH*LAUGH

ROFLOL - those words are better than...

No Bueno ~
Wowser!  That is some leak...  Um...  Did you notice that the handle is in the 'off position' and... well, that is quite a leak...  Ugh! 

But!  I am so glad that it is now...

Bueno!!!
Oh, yeah!  Note the handle in the 'off position' and NO leak =)
I can live with the large puddle...

In honor of my *minor* success as a plumber - I fixed two out of three of these leaky bad boys (but more plumbing awaits me...) - I KNOW I need a laugh.  Therefore, I am sharing some of the 'funnies' that my daughter sent to me today.  Hope you have a good laugh, just like I did!

Reporter interviewing a 104-year-old woman:
'And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?' the reporter asked.
She simply replied, 'No peer pressure.'

Know how to prevent sagging? Just eat till the wrinkles fill out.

THE SENILITY PRAYER : Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.

Always Remember This:
You don't stop laughing because you grow old,
You grow old because you stop laughing!

Now, I think you're supposed to share this with 5 or 6, maybe 10 others. Oh heck, give it to a bunch of your friends if you can remember who they are!


If you think these were good, you should have seen the pictures.  Hey - do you think my daughter is trying to tell me something?  LOL!

Okay, gotta dash for now - I laughed to hard =p

Blessings,
Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Well...

    its always preferable to have no leakage! Will you be able to skate on the new pond?

    Your funnies, are funny. How about this one?

    Always Proof Read:

    A young monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to helping the other monks in copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand.


    He notices, however, that all of the monks are copying from copies, not from the original manuscript. So, the new monk goes to the head abbot to question this, pointing out that if someone made even a small error in the first copy, it would never be picked up! In fact, that error would be continued in all of the subsequent copies.



    The head monk, says, “We have been copying from the copies for centuries, but you make a good point, my son”.



    He goes down into the dark caves underneath the monastery where the original manuscripts are held as archives in a locked vault that hasn’t been opened for hundreds of years. Hours go by and nobody sees the old abbot.



    So, the young monk gets worried and goes down to look for him. He sees him banging his head against the wall and wailing. “We missed the “R”, We missed the “R”!



    His forehead is all bloody and bruised and he is crying uncontrollably. The young monk asks the old abbot, “”What’s wrong, father?”



    With a choking voice, the old abbot replies, “The word was….



    CELEBRATE!!!”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy and Tulips thanks for the laugh! Kathy it is getting easier to picture you as a plumber as I get to know you better - what can't you do girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to get the leaks fixed!
    Thanks for the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tulips - hehe - as well as I can skate anywhere else =p Very funny funny! thanks - roflol!

    Marlene - hehe - I haven't installed the faucets yet - but I did read the instructions =p And, yeah, there are a lot of things I can't do - I just try not to discover them ;-)

    memories - glad you enjoyed the laughs =)

    Thanks, Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Steve =) The more plumbing repairs I accomplish - the funnier it gets - lol - I should be hysterical in a couple of days =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go on fixing the leaks! Cute jokes! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails