Sunday, January 24, 2010

Amazing what a little snow can do...

Look!  you can't see all the dirt on Super Truck!

Oh, yeah - and the doggie yard looks great now!


Weeds?  What weeds???


It only took about this much snow....


... to turn this into gorgeous scenery!

All covered up in pristine, pure white snow the whole place looks lovely!  Kind of reminds me of how I am covered by the love of God =)

Blessings,
Kathy

Blessed are those whose iniquities are forgiven,
and whose sins are covered.
Romans 4:7

7 comments:

  1. Please continue to crack me up, and to remind me of our blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have snow, it does make everything look amazing doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BBBBRRRR!!! I think a huge pot of hot chocolate is in order there, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Beth =)

    Aw, Tulips - thank you!

    True, Marlene - it is really pretty! I love to watch it snow - especially when I am warm and cozy inside!

    Hehe - Karin - you better believe it! lol! with a tea chaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You almost can't see the truck, Kathleen! Ah, snow does make everything all new and fresh and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails