Monday, December 14, 2009

Winner of the Spirit of Chirstmas Treasure Hunt!

*tada*  My spirited winner danced through the winter wonderland of our Spirit of Chirstmas Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt and posted at least once on each blog!

Thank you angelandspot for joining our Treasure Hunt!!!


You have won an original watercolor ACEO!
"CAN HAZ ORMANENT???"

Thank you to everyone who joined our Blog to Blog Treasure Hunts over the last few months.  Watch for some new fun things happening next month!  Never fear *winks* I will let you know when to come and play =)

In the meantime throw a log on the fire, grab some hot chocolate and hunker down with "The Chirstmas Carol" by Charles Dickens.  That's what I am going to go do!

Blessings,
Kathy

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you. :) I can totally see my kittens doing that this year as this will be their first Christmas,

    ~Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome =) Thanks for joining our Treasure Hunt!

    It is too funny when they do that. Lorie's kitten practically lived in the Christmas tree last year - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathleen! That ACEO is lovely! I wanted to say how much I have enjoyed doing the treasure hunts with you, and getting to know you better! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Allie =) It has been fun to get to know you, too! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to angelandspot! That is a seriously awesome ACEO! That little black kitty looks just like my daughter's kitty Bunkie and just as mischievous.
    I just got my tree up and my two cats think it's all for them. They love to lounge and sleep under it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner :) That's a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you the happiest of Christmases.Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Splendid! Puff is so funny! She just loved the tree last year =p

    Thanks, memories =)

    Merry Christmas to you, too, Linda =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats angelaandspot!

    What an adorable ACEO Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Pam =) Merry Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails