Saturday, December 5, 2009

Spirit of Christmas Treasure Hunt starts Monday Dec. 7!

Take a spirited romp through our blogs for the Spirit of Christmas Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt! 


At this very festive time of the year, we have designed a Treasure Hunt so that you can enjoy the beauty, wonder and fun of Christmas.  As always, you have a chance to win an ACEO from each of the blogs - just for posting comments.  Be sure to comment at least once on each blog to qualify to win.  The more you comment, the more times you are entered in to win!

Check my Monday blog post - that's when the Spirit of Christmas Treasure Hunt begins!  All the directions will be posted then, as well as links to each participating blog.  I have lots of Christmas fun in store for you!

Have a blessed weekend!
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Yahoo, I'm ready also, this should be a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to this one, too - I have some really fun blog posts for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - I have been thinking about doing another one - with palm trees *winks*

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails