Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Look what I woke up to this morning!


Ah, so pretty!

Billie Jane loves the cold weather and she has been extra frisky since it started snowing.  She is originally from Colorado, so I think she remembers the cold and snow.  The hills all around our little valley were all covered with a light dusting of snow this morning.  Pretty, isn't it?

And, by afternoon...


Ah, so pretty!

The snow had respectfully melted into the ground with only a few icy patches remaining in the shadows.  Nice!  Now I can drive to town without a case of the 'brrrrr slushies'!  hehe - yep, this is just about as white as I want my White Christmas to be!  LOL!

Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Blessings,
Kathy

PS ~ for those who are wondering, all of the buildings that you see behind my horses belong to the neighbors.  It's a nice big area for the horses to wander around in, but not so huge that I have to go hunting for them =p

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! LOL You don't want some of my lovely snow! ha ha

    Merry Christmas everyone!

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in Flagstaff for a few winters when I was in college. One year we had eight feet of snow in three days - roflol! Nope, Pam - I think I will leave the real snow to the real winter people! Have a very Merry Chirstmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! (I'll enjoy your white Christmas, and hope we don't get one, lol. Snow would mean missing the family celebrations. :P )

    Merry Christmas, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow in the morning and gone at noon...perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures remind me of when I lived in California. We would get a light snow there and it would melt off quickly.

    Have a blessed and Merry Christmas, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Splendid!

    It will make it hard for me to travel, too, Ani - hehe - I'll stick with my 'brown Christmas' =p

    Memories - I totally agree =)

    It was - and we were driving to Phoenix in an effort to get home for Christmas =p Took us 8 hours to make the 2 hour trip, but we made it!

    Linda - that's my kind of snow!

    Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Joy - we really did need the moisture and it was a gentle storm so it was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Carole =) I love that our snow is usually not more than a few inches and then it is gone quickly. Nice! Thanks for dropping by =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails