- I love the Lord!
- I have the cutest grandkids in the universe. Don’t even bother to argue with me *winks* I love my family and I admit all prejudices that I have in that respect.
- I live near a little town called Paulden which is named for Paul and Dennis who were young boys when the first settlers came here. I do know descendents of the original town founders – hehe, it is hard not to know some of them in a town this small!
- I have five acres… which seems like fifteen acres when I have to mow part of it and seems like thirty acres when I am searching for Forrest, when she doesn’t want to come inside at night. Naughty kitty! About half of it is fenced off for my horses and goats.
- I like chocolate. Chocolate anything. Just about… Umm… I bet you already know that, though.
- If I want anything that I cook to taste edible, I had better have a recipe. I have burnt so many meals that I have developed a taste for charcoal. I am addicted to allrecipes.com =) Many of their recipes burn exceptionally well.
- I am fluffy. There. I have said it! eek. I am working on not being fluffy, but I really don’t like exercise. *sigh* and I do like food. My exercise bike is my friend – if I have a movie to watch. *rolls eyes*
- Sometimes I eat popcorn and cookies for dinner, get crumbs on my computer key board, feed the dogs at the table, and other gross stuff - all because I live alone and nobody complains when I do those things. TMI?
- I have learned several skills that I never thought I would know. About 20 years of country living have taught me how to butcher a chicken, trim goat feet, raise baby chicks, sell eggs, string hot wire, train a horse (sometimes), and give minor vet care to goats, horses, dogs, cats, and chickens. I love it, even when I whine about all the work.
- I never buck hay. I kick it out of the truck onto the ground and wherever it lands is where it stays. Yep. Gravity is my friend.
- I am not afraid of snakes if they are outside. Inside *shivers* is another matter altogether! I scream for help from neighbors then. Literally.
- I am independent. And sometimes stupid. Anyone relate to that? Please?
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
It’s all about me!
Well. That‘s enough about me to bore anyone to tears *winks* hope you are not crying so badly that you have run out of tissues.
Now it’s your turn. Share an interesting little nugget about yourself in the comments =) I want to hear from you, too!