Monday, November 9, 2009

Winner of the Fabric of My Life Treasure Hunt...

******drum roll please********

Woohoo!  pinkglitterfae!!!!!  Betty has won this fun, original ACEO watercolor painting of ~~~~  what else???  ~~~~ a cup of hot chocolate!  Complete with marshmallows, of course *winks*


Here, for your sipping pleasure, is "Chocolate Dreams"!

Thanks to everyone who hunted for treasure in our blog to blog Fabric of My Life Treasure Hunt.  Join us next month for more Treasure Hunt fun and another chance to win an original ACEO (or two or three or ????) just by leaving comments on our blogs.  I appreciate all of your wonderful comments and thank you for visiting my blog!

Have a blessed hot chocolatey day!
Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Woohoo!
    I love it! nice original ACEO of one of my fave beverages
    I am lucky indeed :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Betty, looks yummy. Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...congratulations to PinkGlitterFae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Pink...you won again...wowie. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner! Yummo looking chocolate! Hey, that cup looks suspiciously like one of the ceramics projects from Mr. Salmon's class - was that your project or mine??!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you won, Betty =) Your tasty chocolate is on the way! Enjoy your Chocolate Dreams!

    Thanks Linda and Very Verdant =)

    Yes, Carole ~ way cool!

    Thanks Tulip's =)

    Hehe - Karin - nope, mine was a huge lopsided red bowl =p which I still have and inside which I still love to plop lopsided fruit!

    Thanks Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you won, Betty =) Your tasty chocolate is on the way! Enjoy your Chocolate Dreams!

    Thanks Linda and Very Verdant =)

    Yes, Carole ~ way cool!

    Thanks Tulip's =)

    Hehe - Karin - nope, mine was a huge lopsided red bowl =p which I still have and inside which I still love to plop lopsided fruit!

    Thanks Pam!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails