Saturday, November 21, 2009

Retrospective Art Show at The Frame and I

Yesterday was the reception for my Retrospective Art Show at The Frame and I in Prescott, AZ.  I had a wonderful time sharing my journey as an artist with those who stopped by to see what I have been creating over the years.



I took a whole lot of pictures before the reception started...  Ahem.  Perhaps I should take a photography class???

Well, this one is not bleary!  Here are two of my original watercolor paintings that are in the window and you can see a bit more of my artwork on the left side of the photo - through the door. 


Next Friday, November 27th, I will be back at The Frame and I doing a demonstration.  I will be working on a transparent watercolor painting that is about half finished and I will also be demonstrating what I do with watersoluable graphite and watercolor pencils.

Ummm....  maybe I can get someone else to take some pictures that I can post here later!  Anyway, since I am going to back to the gallery in a week, I will try to take some non-bleary pictures of the show then.  *rolls eyes* 

And, nope, I am so not going to blame the camera!  ROFLOL!

Ida, Russell, and the crew at The Frame and I have done a wonderful job of putting this show together.  Thank you!  Hope you can stop by if you are in the area!

Blessings,
Kathy 

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being front and center in the gallery! That's so wonderful and certainly well deserved as your artwork is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kathy, I am so happy for you! Your work is beautiful. I am proud to own one of your originals-even if it is only a tiny one for now...I'll save up for a bigger one!
    Love you friend!

    xoxoxo, Daffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kathy, sounds like you had a great time and all was well received. Your work is beautiful so I am sure the show went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a wonderful show - good for you. That window looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the very kind comments, beaded =)

    How sweet of you, Daffy! Thank you =)

    Thanks, Marlene - it was lots of fun!

    Thanks, Martha - Russell (gallery manager) did a very nice job with the display!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kathy, how exciting and deserved!

    Congrats on the sale, woot for many more...

    And I too am very excited to say that I am the proud parent of two of Kathy's pieces that are dearly cherished! Blog to follow soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well deserved kudos, my friend! I hope to make it up there but can't promise - Robert in ICU - may have to go to TX.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting and wonderful! You deserve it, though. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww *blushes* Thanks, Tulips =)

    Oh, Karin! praying for Robert!!! Thanks so much for the kind comments =) Take care and keep me posted.

    memories - thank you!!!

    Anitra - awww - thank you =)

    Thank you all for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Kathy, I know a famous person...you. :)

    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well... not too sure about the famous part! LOL! Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting for you! I'm glad you got at least one good photo of your show! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Uber =) It is really exciting and I hope to get more GOOD photos when I go back Friday to do the demonstration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails