Sunday, November 8, 2009

Looking for that burning bush! (@-@)

Do you ever want to hide under the covers and just stay there?

me, too...  but not very often...  See, I am still waiting for that burning bush...





Yeah, see I figure that Moses found one and maybe one day I might find one, too!  I mean, he wasn't expecting to see a burning bush - the thing was just there.  All he did was make the decision to go check it out. 

And Moses said,

"I will turn aside and see this great sight,
why the bush is not burnt."
Exodus 3:3

Yeah, I'm keeping my eyes open - just never know when God will plop the next totally life changing thing right in front of me!  *** @-@ ***
 
Moses made a decision to check out that bush and it really changed his life.  Has God plopped a fantastic blessing in your lap recently?  Care to share?  I would love to hear about it!
 
Blessings,
Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Here's to hoping for wonderful blessings for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's blessings to me may start out feeling awful... meant to be a lesson or lessons... the outcome is always a blessing as I am trying to keep the faith that "we" will work through a tough bump in the road regarding happenings in the relationship between DH and myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you will find a burning bush (hopefully it's not on your front lawn actually on fire lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, memories! many of them =)

    Praying for you, Tulip's! I agree - lots of my blessings start out as, well - not so much fun! But when I look back, I can see God's plan unfolding.

    Hehe - Pam - Now that would be a sight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, it pay to keep your eyes open and take advantage of the opportunities and lessons given to us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's hope we all find a lot of blessings. We sure need some for this country right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true, Marlene and Carole! Very true!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails