Monday, November 16, 2009

I won! Twice! Wow!

How blessed I am!  I won two wonderful gifts recently!

I won a lovely ACEO from Pam at AlwaysArtistic as part of the mini ACEO thread on Etsy =)  Isn't this gorgeous!  I had a choice of so many wonderful ACEOs, but I have to admit that I have had my eye on this photograph of Pam's for quite some time.  I am so happy to add it to my little ACEO/ATC collection =)



And, from lovely Beth on her blog, Tea and Thee, I won this wonderful scone mix from Victorian House Scones!  It was VERY hard to choose the scone that was my favorite - so many lucious choices.  Be sure to vist Beth's blog for some great give-aways and then stroll off to Victorian House Scones for scone mixes so yummy that you can smell them online ;-)




Thank you, Pam and Beth!  and Thank you, Debbie from Victorian House Scones!  You made my week very special *big smile*

Blessings,
Kathy

11 comments:

  1. Congrats *Winks* Thanks for blogging about your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I LOVE your Columbine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like them as much as I did when you make them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is amazing!
    And I bet the scones taste great!
    Congrats on your wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky girl you are, Kathy. :) I have that photo of Pam's and it is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your winnings! When it rains it pours, lol!
    that is a gorgeous photo you picked, great choice!
    and those scones look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Beth - I am sure that I will =)

    Thanks, Pink =)

    Thanks, Carole!

    Thanks, memories =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't that gorgeous, pink! I love it =) Thanks again, Pam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails