Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blogging away about Etsy Blogger's Featured Blogger's Blog and Shops!

Did that bloggle your mind???

The Fab Miss B is Etsy Blogger's featured blogger for November and she has two Etsy shops!  *whew* this is one busy lady!

I just love this set of two Black Chinoiserie Tea Tins
in thefabmissb shop on etsy  ~



And this birthday card, in her beckykazan shop on etsy makes me laugh!



And if two shops weren't enough to bloggle your mind, she blogs, too!


Here's a little snippet from her profile ~

In the years since getting married, hubby and I have bounced around the world; through Africa, Europe, China, the American Southwest and now, The Big Island in Hawaii.


*whew* I am tired just reading all the places that she has lived!  Oh, my!  Have fun checking out her shops and her blog while I grab a cup of hot chocolate to revive myself...

Blessings,
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for the kind words! I'm honored to be part of your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, huh, memories!

    You are welcome Miss B =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great artist spotlight Kathy! Love the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pam - that is cute, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails