Monday, October 12, 2009

Winner!!! Odd Angles Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt winner is...

*drum roll please*

Knights Art Photography! Check out her cool blog --- here --- and then visit her wonderful etsy shop --- here --- where you can buy beautiful things like this great photo!


Aren't those some great angles in that photograph!?!

And, what, you may be asking yourself, did SKnights Art Photography win? An ACEO of any one of the seven photographs that appeared in the Odd Angles Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt blog posts, um, on my blog....

Do you think I could use the word 'blog' one more time in that sentence?

Anyway, she will get to choose one of those crazy angle photos that I posted during this treasure hunt, and I will make it into an original photograph ACEO just for her.

Thanks to everyone who participated! Be watching for more treasure hunt fun in November!!!

Blessings,

Kathy

12 comments:

  1. Great photo, Kathy! And congratulations to SKnights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! My google alert just directed me to your blog and I can't believe I won! I never win anything! I'm so excited! I'll be back later to look thru your and all the blogs' angles photos! Do you think I could use anymore exclamation points?
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :)
    Thanks again,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. roflol! Glad you are happy that you won, SKnights =) Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie - That is Sue's photo! She has a wonderful etsy shop with lots of great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, SK! and love the photo Kathleen featured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. !!!!WOO HOO!!!! SK (thought I'd share the exclaimation points fun with you!!!!)

    Love the photograph, probably because I love the building!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for dropping by to congratulate SKnight for winning!

    roflol, Tulip's!!!!!!!!!!!! here's a few more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winner :) Loved seeing all the fun angles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, memories - this was a fun topic =) Next month's should be a lot of fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails