Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Three Year Old View ~ Odd Angles Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt!

Have you ever thought about what the world looks like to a three year old?

Welcome to my refrigerator!

Blessings,
Kathy

Allie is the next stop on your Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt!
Visit Allie's delightful blog here: http://www.allieart4children.blogspot.com/

and then stop by Allie's wonderful etsy shop here: http://www.allieart4children.etsy.com/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Have fun searching for treasure =)

The instructions for the Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt are --- here ----

8 comments:

  1. I should post a picture of my fridge! Love the boot sign. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Audrey - lol - the sign is lots of fun! My youngest granddaughter contributed the sticker art =) She would be the three year old! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe - at least two of us, angelandspot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat shot! It's interesting to see what's on someone elses fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLOL - that is just a little smidge - It's my kid art display =) among other things! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails