Friday, October 9, 2009

Snooze you loose! Last day to post a comment on the Odd Angles Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt!

Don't be caught napping!  Post your comments by midnight, EST, to be entered into the drawing for my free ACEO!

And, yes!  Cookie is really sound asleep in my studio!

Allie is your next stop on the Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt ~

Visit Allie's delightful blog here: http://www.allieart4children.blogspot.com/

and then stop by Allie's wonderful etsy shop here: http://www.allieart4children.etsy.com/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Have fun searching for treasure =)

Need a refresher on the instructions?  Click ----- HERE -----

Blessings,
Kathy

9 comments:

  1. LOL I wonder if she was comfortable that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must be - she lays this way a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....Cookie is a cutie! My dog sometimes sleeps like that also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, i'm new to poe. i love diesel & recently featured him in one of my treasuries. pat

    http://imagesofaphotogallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Harriet ~ how funny! She will also lay down this way with her nose to the door when she knows that the cat is on the other side of it - very funny!

    patk860 - awwww - thank you! I am glad that you liked Diesel =) Thanks for the feature in your treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww....I love it when my puppy naps in my scrapbook room while I work :) In fact he's asleep at my feet right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, Kathey that is one relaxed dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I love it best when we're lounging around watching TV and Ceili, our little blond Scotty, sleeps with her chin draped across one of our ankles. Neither the DH or I will move when she does that--it's just too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, memories =) Both my girls like to nap while I am working =)

    Carole - totally!

    Anitra - how cute!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails