Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

If I had a cake, this is what it would look like ;-)

Anyone have a fire extinguisher?  Please try not to douse the chocolate =p just put out the forrest fire!

I had a lovely birthday ~ started with a call from my neighbor, then I got a call from the grandkids who sang to me, and I had a nice chat with my daughter.  When I checked my facebook page, I had a bazillion 'happy birthday' messages - well, maybe that is a slight exaggeration...  but there were a lot of them!  It made my day very special =)  This year, Etsy also remembered that I had a birthday. 

And, I had a lucious cup of home made hot chocolate *yum*

So, what do you think?  Should I change the caption on my birthday cake to say "Happy Birthday" and list it in my etsy shop?  Should it be a card?  Should it say something funny about roasting marshmallows on the bon fire?  Or should I not torture other aging seniors?  *roflol*

Hope you also had a blessed day!
Kathy

16 comments:

  1. I dont know what sort of printer you have but that would make a nice personalized poster. You could put the name of the person on it. And yes its perfect for a greeting card with or with out the marshmallows

    Happy Birthday again Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - that's a good idea - I could make them in a print as well as a card. I'll have to see what kind of a listing I can come up with! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    love your cake! a card, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday! Glad you had a fun day!

    That would make a cook Birthday card or even an ACEO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!

    (oh I don't have fire extinguisher.. hahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday Kathy! Yes to the card it is great and go ahead and torture us seniors, somedays thats all the fun we have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a great birthday - happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Love it! then laugh-cry... looks like my cake would now too.

    I like all of your ideas BTW

    Happy Birthday Kathy.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I guess I missed the day! Sounds like it was a delightful day! I love the card, just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it would make a cute card...then have a funny saying about getting older...or fire extinguishers on the inside!

    Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for the birthday wishes =)

    Hey, Marlene and Lily - I have the cake, you bring the marshmallows and well have a party =p

    hehe - somebody go look for a fire extinguisher! lol!

    Thanks to all of you - made my day special to see your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a happy happy birthday! And don't burn the house down with all those candles! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely, Kathy. It is gorgeous.

    Happy Birthday to you.......glad you can't hear me sing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehe - I had a bucket of water, uber - that saved the day =p

    tehe - thanks for the song, Carole ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! Wow, girlfriend, that is some kind of bonfire! I am impressed! I saw the flames clear down here in the Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, and you should have seen how hard it was to keep those candles in the ice cream! roflol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails